I had put off moving this electrical box because I thought it was a big job. It was not. All I had to do was shut off the electricity and unscrew the box from the wall.
The utility room wall has to be in the corner where the box was located. I just moved it over to the other side of the wire connection to the outside.
I had a bit of trouble drilling the holes for the screw anchors. I used four new masonry drill bits and needed a fresh battery for my drill. I used the hammer setting and used one different sized anchor but I got three holes drilled which was what was holding it before. It was easy to screw into the anchors and the box was set. The breakers were turned back on–it is 220 volts, and the well pump worked again.
Now we have a space for the utility wall to get attached to the inside of the concrete wall at this corner. Next I have to plan for a pocket door for this wall.