The master bath shower drain is just a regular clamp drain. But my brother was really happy with the Schluter shower system when he installed it so I bought the sloped foam underlayment for the showers. In the master I am using a linear drain so I will have to try to duplicate the Schluter linear drain construction with the Kerdi liner. But I splurged on the family room shower and bought the Schluter drain system.
Yesterday I installed the drain body and I used the power hammer to break up the concrete around the drain pipe. As with the master bathroom shower, that took most of the day. Then I had to measure down the exact amount to cut the standing pipe the right height to glue on the drain body and keep the drain level and high enough to sit on the foam spacers.
The sloped foam floor will fit under the drain body and there is another piece that fits inside for the drain plate.
The brushed brass finish on the aluminum plate will match the Delta faucets in this bathroom.
I had just enough time left to also rough in the sink drain in the master bathroom.
UPDATE: This piping is wrong! See Fix Plumbing Inspection Issues.
Only a few items left on the rough plumbing list. The bar sink off the kitchen, the garage sink and the header over the shower in the family room bath. Plus a few cross pieces to support the pipes.