The bar sink drain was improved by moving the drain pipe to the middle of the 2 x 6 wall. I raised the drain to the level of the trap and reinstalled the air vent.
The master bath drain just needed to be turned horizonatally to the drain pipe. It was vertical which broke the trap weir rule.
In the family bathroom, I removed the clean out that was unnecessary and replaced the sanitary tee with an elbow. I moved the drain over a bit to allow more room between the vanity and the shower wall.
Then I had to fix the gas piping. At first I kept the old gas valve and bought another gas valve, an 18″ black pipe and some more yellow gas tape since I could not find the roll I had. I altered the piping as the inspector recommended because there is no other gas valve inside to turn off the gas to the stove while I worked on it. Keeping the old valve allowed me to turn off the gas to the stove to install a new valve in the stove cabinet.
Because the drain was too close to the wall where the pipe ran, the pipe was going to need to be boxed in. An extra step and a pain for drywalling.
I kept smelling gas while working on the new piping so I decided to get rid of the old valve and run the pipe on the other side of the drain so that it would not stick out past the 2 x 4’s. I bought another gas valve and turned off the gas outside to install it at the beginning of the pipe run to the stove. I realized I could clear the drain pipe in the wall by raising the gas supply to the bottom of the air vent and running it on the other side of the drain.
I put in the valve and then a 24″ vertical pipe that clears the washing machine supply. At the stove, the pipe descends again 18″ and I used a 12″ pipe to attach the gas valve and flex piping inside the cabinet.
Next I had to install the new chrome back flow preventer on the tub faucet hand shower.
And finally to protect the pipe from nails or screws in the 2 x 4’s I installed metal plates on both sides of the studs over the places where the pipes went through the wall.
While I had the walls and pipes exposed, I also installed the box for the icemaker’s water supply. The pipe now goes to a valve in the wall and can be shut off there as well as at the supply in the corner of the kitchen.
These tasks were all the inspector noted. So I think I can call him back to check the work and hopefully pass the rough plumbing inspection.
UPDATE: Everything fixed, everything passed! Check the rough plumbing inspection off the list.