The membrane on the rest of the walls has been installed, the seams taped, and the edges caulked to the studs.
The caulk is super rubbery and stays flexible. It is recommended for the edges of the membrane. I put it all around the ceiling membrane and used it for some corners and around doors. It requires about a 1/3″ bead that is then flattened behind the membrane edge leaving a continuous seal.
Even though the whole north wall is stucco and buried, and the south wall is mostly block and windows, there was still a lot of membrane to install. I completely used the 9 foot roll that I ordered and there is only a partial roll of the two 5’8″ wide rolls left. I eventually used all the caulk and Todd Collins of A&E Building Systems dropped by to bring me a last roll of tape and a humidistat for the guest bathroom to control the ERV. My estimate for the Siga membrane materials was very reasonable. Always good to see that.
The west wall is tall and slopes to the buried north wall. There is one window in the family room that faces west. The membrane was overlapped, taped with Sicrall, and sealed with Primur.
The airlock entry has a door to the outside, one to the garage and one to the rest of the house. The garage door had the membrane sealed at the edges and taped elsewhere and so did the entry door.
There were penetrations for the plumbing and electrical in this wall that had to be taped around.
I did not finish the membrane in the family room skylight. Had to stop to do some research about the broken handle on the skylight. When I took off the extra membrane over the skylight, there was a lot of dust in the covering and even a wasp was buzzing around the space. I can see clear to the sky on one side of the window and the latch is broken. Probably keeping the window from sealing tightly.
Time to research fixing the skylight.